Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sleep . . . I need sleep . . .

The Mailman snores. Sometimes a little, sometimes a lot. Recently, it has been A LOT. Seems to be worse when he puts on a few pounds, and we were recently on a vacation where I heard the words "second dinner" pretty much every night. 'Nuf said. Anyway, between his snoring and the cat licking the lampshade (I have no idea what THAT is all about), I don't get much uninterrupted sleep in. I've started taking melatonin again, which I thinks help me fall back to sleep faster after I have kicked nudged him or swatted at the cat, but still, I'm so very, very tired...

The Girl was supposed to have her first soccer game today, but it is pouring, has been all night, so the fields are a mess and all games have been canceled. I see a movie for the girl and a nap for me in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment