Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dear So-And-So

Dear Women That Work on My Floor,

Really? Peeing all over the seat? This is an office, a professional place of business, not a bar or a truck stop or Fenway Park or a port-a-potty. If you don't want to sit on the seat, use the little paper seat cover thingy. And do you not notice that you have PEED ALL OVER THE SEAT when you turn around to flush? It makes me shudder to think about the state of the men's room.

Un-Freakin' believable.

Totally flabbergasted,
MA


-----------

Dear American Idol,

I wasn't sure it was possible for a *Reality* show to "jump the shark" but I'm thinking that Ellen as a judge might qualify. Don't get me wrong, I like Ellen, really enjoy her talk show on the rare occasions that I can catch it, but American Idol I just don't get. Ellen and Cara? Can Simon get out of his contract now? I bet he's checking.

We'll see . . .
MA

------------

Dear Local Town Paper,

I know you have a monopoly on town news, and if I want to know what the School Department or the Board of Selectman are up to I don't have a lot of options, but I might have to reconsider now that you're raising your home delivery rate to 80 cents a day, four dollars a week. That doesn't include a tip for the nice neighborhood boy (and his mom) that deliver you to my door. It takes me, on average, all of 2.5 minutes to read you every day, including the comics and Dear Abby, your grammar and spelling are atrocious, and last week we got two Tuesdays, 9/1 AND 9/2 . . .
Yes, I know you know I'm bluffing.
MA



Dear So and So...

1 comment:

  1. Those are great. Peeing on the seat is just gross! I mean, YUCK! You're so right to ask how they can't see the pee when they turn to flush???

    ReplyDelete