Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's getting better all the time

I'm in a much better place this week.

No one has reported any new illnesses to me in almost 7 days.
No one has died.
I'm getting busy at work again (actually a good thing, makes the days go faster and keeps me from thinking my head is on the block). I found out on Monday afternoon that I'm actually getting a bit of a bonus, which I certainly wasn't counting on. It will be in my pay on Friday!
Because I found out on Monday about my bonus, on Tuesday morning I ordered myself a really cute camera bag that I've had in my Amazon wish list for a while. I came home today, and it was here, and it is as cute as I hoped!
And, The Mailman did laundry today on his day off. He didn't fold any of it, but I'm working on baby steps here.

I'm trying not to get ahead of myself, but I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, Spring is almost here, literally and figuratively.

1 comment: