Friday, February 26, 2010

Dear So-And-So . . .

Dear So and So...

Dear 2010 -
We've had a rough start. Can we call a truce and hope for better days?
Thanks.
Mary Anne


Dear Guy in the lunchroom at work -
This is NOT the place for private phone conversation, even if it is in a foreign language that I cannot identify. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to come back to heat up my leftovers after you've finished, so stop giving me the evil eye.
Get a room,
Sunshine

Go see Kat for more So-and-So fun, and don't forget to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Sliding in to "speak for" 2010: Yes. You can have a fresh start.

    Sorry it's been a rough year. I hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still fairly early in 2010, here's hoping things turn around for you.

    And really, in any language, people should keep their private conversations a little more private, especially in public. ;)

    ReplyDelete