Friday, February 12, 2010

Dear So-And-So . . .

Dear So and So...

Dear Doofus Cat -
Why, oh why must you lick my bedside lamp at all hours of the night? Do you know how loud cat tongue on lamp is when the rest of the world is quiet? Do you really need to lick the lamp so much that it falls over?
Please, please, please stop so I can get a decent nights sleep.
Thanks,
Mom

-----------------------------------------------

Dear folder full of 2009 tax documents -
STOP taunting me! I'll get to you eventually.
Wondering where all my money went,
Mary Anne

-----------------------------------------------

Dear New Avi-Motion Fitness Shoes -
Why did I doubt you? Please forgive me. You sure are working something, 'cause my BUTT is feeling it. I promise I will wear you when I can if you promise to keep working on my butt.
Ow, and thanks,
Mary Anne

------------------------------------------------

Dear Snow Storm that didn't come -
THANKS!!
Just glad I didn't have to get out the snowblower.
Me

-------------------------------------------------

Click on the dohickey at the top and go see Kat for more dear so and so. I heard she's cooking bacon, I can almost smell it from here. Mmmmmmm, bacon . . . .

1 comment:

  1. My dog does that - he'll sit next to me on the sofa (on the rare occasion I actually get to sit on the sofa) and lick it over and over and over and over. Why? Is there something about dingy leather that tastes that good?

    ReplyDelete