Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Let's Get Ready To RANDOM!

With a title like that, you'd think I'd have more than I do, but not so much.

All of the good candy is over at Keeley's.
randomtuesday


Halloween was fun.  I just wish The Girl had some friends around the neighborhood to go out with.  She didn't seem to mind going out with her Dad, I just feel like she's missing out.  I guess it is more my issue than hers.  I feel like she's always been "out of the loop" with playdates and stuff because The Mailman and I both work full time.

Our pumpkins, and my ghostly vampire:



I'm not sure why, but the end of Daylight Savings seems to have really kicked me in the ass this year.  I'm all out of sorts still.  The Girl seems to be having a time of it, too.  She was up way too early this morning, and this kid (like her mom) needs to get enough sleep.

I'm working from home today, because I was going to be the only one from my department that was going to be in the office in our location.  My boss ended up being in the office.  Oh well.  He did give me the option, so why do I still feel guilty?  Maybe because I'm sitting here and not over there on my work laptop?

I've finally come to the realization that I need to do something productive about my eating and exercise habits.  For the past few months, WAY too much of one, WAY too little of the other.  I'm sure you can guess which is which.  I've been feeling lousy, my knee has been killing me and I'm just being blob-like.  I really think that shedding some weight will do a lot to help all of those things.  Now to just do it . . .We've got a lake in the middle of town that is about 3.2 miles to walk around.  I dropped The Girl at school this morning and walked the lake, which I haven't done in months.  It felt good, it was a beautiful morning (and I didn't think anyone would be looking for me at work - oops).  Too bad it is now dark whenever I'm home and I can't do it more regularly.  I'll have to hit the elliptical at the gym at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment