Saturday, November 7, 2009

Yesterday's accomplishment


Our town picks up leaves twice in the fall; the bags have to  be at the curb by 7:00am on Saturday.  This makes no sense to me.  Wouldn't it be more logical to have them picked up on Sunday or Monday, to give people the weekend?  Oh well.  The Mailman and I happened to have Friday off, so we put out 38 bags.  The back yard is covered again this morning.  They pick up again in two weeks, and of course, The Mailman won't be off THAT Friday.


This morning's entertainment:

It was COLD at the soccer field this morning at 9:00!  The Girl's team had their first loss, 1-0. 

The Mailman and I are off to see Roger Daltry at the MGM Grand at Foxwoods in CT tonight.  Should be fun.  I didn't check the schedule, but I hope it is early in the tour, so he's still got some voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment