Friday, December 4, 2009

Dear So-And-So . . .

Dear Fed-Ex Man -
You have restored my faith in the holiday spirit! You showed up here on Wednesday when The Mailman was home and knocked on the door without a package in your hands. The Mailman opened the door and you whispered "Are the kids at home?" The Mailman said, "Nooo?" You said "Good! Wait right there!" and hustled back to your truck. Back you came with a rather large package the was clearly a gift for a child. No plain brown box for this one! You told The Mailman that you were hoping that someone would be home and had been thinking about what to do if we weren't there.
Thank you, thank you! And Merry Christmas!
Hugs!
Mary Anne


Click and visit Kat for more so-and-so stuff. I hear it is okay to use the bathroom now . . .

Dear So and So...

5 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful FedEx guy! I had a brilliant FedEx guy when I was in the States. He used to bring my kids Dum Dum lollypops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That is incredibly thoughtful! I've never heard of them doing that, and I'm glad they did! How sweet!

    *Visiting from Kat's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome Fed-Ex man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That. Is. Awesome. My sister had a similar situation with a Barbie Townhome, except the kids were home and she and the neighbor had to scramble to stuff it in her minivan just as the inquisitive eight year old ran outside to see what all the excitement was about. Way to go, FedEx guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea hers was a kick... what a great fed ex man

    ReplyDelete