Saturday, October 17, 2009

"Action Shots" of My Cats on the Couch

In response to Melanie's posting of action shots of her dog on the beach, I give you "action shots" of my cats on the couch! Okay, not quite as nice as Melanie's pictures of Montana, but it is all I've got.

I would love to join Doofus and Nut Job, because it is rather cold here today and it would be a good day to just sit on the couch under a cat all day, but no can do. We're going to a wedding tonight, so I've got to get clothes ready and pack up The Girl and get her to Grandma's for a sleepover.

This is the first wedding that we're going to that we're friends of the PARENTS. How old am I that my friends' kids are going to start getting married?

1 comment:

  1. cute kitties, thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you have a great time at the wedding!!

    ReplyDelete