Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ACK! Is it Tuesday already?

I love the Monday holidays, I really do, but it sure does mess me up for the whole week. I know, it doesn't take much.

I just took a swig of my coffee, which was almost gone, and got a mouthful of coffee grounds, which I will now be picking out of my mouth for the next hour. Does that count as unprofessional office behavior?

The Mailman, The Girl and I went toilet shopping over the weekend, as part of the Great Emergency Bathroom Renovation. Nothing says "Big Friday Night" like toilet shopping. The toilet we bought is advertised as being able to flush a bucket of golf balls. I'm sending The Mailman back today to buy another one for the downstairs bathroom, since we now have a plumber in residence to install it, and you just never know when you might need to flush two buckets of golf balls. I'm thinking this might be a good way to get rid of some crappy (ha!) Happy Meal toys that just so happen to be about golf ball sized.

Swing by Keeley's place for more random stuff. She might still be recovering from her turkey coma, but she's got a friend house sitting and they've got the keys.

randomtuesday

4 comments:

  1. LOL @ flushing Happy Meal toys! Good luck with that!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flushing happy meal toys would be one way to get rid of them. Glad that you got a toilet that make you happy!! Stopping in from RTT for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we bought the same toilet last Spring! I had to talk John out of actually trying to flush golf balls, more because I didn't want to spend the money on golf balls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids are forever clogging our toilet. My son accidentally flushed some boxer briefs a while back and it was touch and go. Two overflows later it was clear. I so could've used your fancy shmancy toilet then. ;)

    Happy RTT.

    ReplyDelete