Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Random Tuesday Quickie

I just got back from The Girl's 4th grade field trip. Wonder of wonders, I was actually picked in the random drawing for chaperones. The Girl was happy, because it is also her birthday. I was happy for several reasons . . . I got to spend the day with The Girl on her birthday, I only worked a half day and the half day I am working is at home, so I can catch up on some laundry.

Oooooh, I just remembered, there are leftover cupcakes from Sunday's party in the fridge downstairs. Be right back . . .

Okay, that's better, where was I?

Oh yeah, the field trip. Boy, can 40 4th graders on a bus be LOUD. The chocolate cupcake was for medicinal purposes, you know, for my headache.

Okay, I'm done. Told you it would be quick (I'm working ya know).
Click on the button and go see Keeley for more Random Stuff.



4 comments:

  1. The sound of schoolchildren on a schoolbus is deafening. You need to eat at least 6 cupcakes to get over that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like those good ol' field trips.
    Have a great RTT!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/there-really-was-lucy-in-sky-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat a baker's dozen. Every time I go on a field trip, I always get home with a migraine. It's inevitable. I think the bus ride home always pushes me over the edge. Really, it's got to be on of the circles of hell - a neverending bus ride with 40 kids.

    ReplyDelete